Glock Pro Forums banner

G22 or G31.... decisions, decisions.

6K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  deeGman 
#1 ·
I've been mulling over a new .40 or a dedicated .357SIG. I had pluses and minus' on each side, so I bought a new BCM 20" upper and BCG.

I hate having to make decisions like that.

#2 ·
There's always tomorrow.... And the next day....

#5 ·
Thanks for the great details Don! I had read that the 40cal is the ideal balance between a 9mm & 45cal. That's why I bought my G-23. Eons ago, I owned a nice S&W 9mm, and a 38 Special Colt revolver. Neither of them were ballsy enough to inspire my trust as machines with serious stopping power. I fully trust the 40cal to be quite capable, without being an elephant gun.

I'm glad you suggest buying the 40. I don't have the cred or experience to be worthy. That's why I'm here, learning from you guys! Thanks! :)

#6 ·
Hmmmm....

Did anyone really read the original posting besides Ed?

I spent the money on an AR15 upper! Now I don't have to choose between the .40 and the .357....

Must be the cold.

AR15 Upper = Barrel, receiver, front sight, gas system, bolt group, etc.... for a rifle. G22 = Pistol. G31 = Pistol. OK, there will be a test tomorrow. :)

#8 ·
I can skip tomorrows test - your post is titled: "G22 or G31.... decisions, decisions."
So it would seem that you "implied" that you were still mulling over the decision, decision, on which to choose!
The fact that you bought other goodies also, just implies your pockets are spewing with lots of cash... :D

This might require a judges decision. However, I get an "A" for the clever excuse to avoid the test! :cool:

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.