Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my G17 today... Did a lot of "research" in several forums and the choice between Gen 3 and Gen 4 wasn't that easy..So I went into the store with a bias towards the Gen 3 and the bias stayed with me.. I walked out with a G17 Gen 3, after I shot 100 rounds with it..I am impressed....
My Baby G26 has a big brother now..from the same generational genes... :)

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Oh well, nobody is perfect. J/K glad you like it congrats

·
Registered
612 Posts
I bought my G17 today... Did a lot of "research" in several forums and the choice between Gen 3 and Gen 4 wasn't that easy..So I went into the store with a bias towards the Gen 3 and the bias stayed with me.. I walked out with a G17 Gen 3, after I shot 100 rounds with it..I am impressed....
My Baby G26 has a big brother now..from the same generational genes... :)
Congrats on the new family member! Can't comment on the gen as 2 and 3 are all I have.

GN

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Congrats on the new firearm. As long as you're happy, it shouldn't matter what Gen it is! :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I too was in the same spot a few weeks ago for a new 19. Looked at the gen 3, 4 and RTF2. Walked out with a gen 3 w/ Trijicon. Can't beat Ole Reliable!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Personally, I can't wait till this whole gen 3 gen 4 thing ends... Did the same stuff go on between gen 1 and gen 2, or gen 2 and gen 3? Glock makes great guns, no semi auto is "perfect"... What to do, what to do.... "Indecision may, or may not, be my problem...." Buy what you want, enjoy what you have!

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I've given up on the gen 3 or 4 controversy... I go to the range most weeks and shoot without problems in my gen 4 Glocks...

Some people (especially the Glock Mafia) can't seem to let this issue go... :) :) :) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.