Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in Texas, and looking for a good, clean G27, this will be my first Glock.
Prefer a FTF deal, and in the 350 - 425 price range.
Please let me know if you have, or know of a pistol that fits my needs.

Thanks!

Vic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Vic,
It's like a sign, haha. I was getting ready to post that I am selling a G27 with accessories! I bought the Glock to use as my CCW, but it turns out even with numerous extension accessories, it just wasn't comfortable in my big ol' mitts. I have put approximately 250 rounds through it, and it is in excellent condition. In case you're interested, I am also selling all of the accessories, which are:

1 Galco Triton IWB holster for G27---brand new, never used
1 Fobus G27 Magazine paddle holster---slightly used, like new condition
1 13 round .40 S&W G23 magazine---brand new, never used
1 A&G G23-G27 converter (allows a 13 round G23 magazine to be used in a G27)---brand new, never used
1 Scherer pinky extension---brand new, never used
1 Glock brand, +1 pinky extension---brand new, never used
1 Pearce, +1 pinky extension---brand new, never used
1 Scherer "slug plug"

I see that you're in San Angelo. I'm in Houston and would be happy to meet you if you're interested. I have tons of pics that I just took also if you're interested as well. Let me know what you think!

Travis

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vic,
It's like a sign, haha. I was getting ready to post that I am selling a G27 with accessories! I bought the Glock to use as my CCW, but it turns out even with numerous extension accessories, it just wasn't comfortable in my big ol' mitts. I have put approximately 250 rounds through it, and it is in excellent condition. In case you're interested, I am also selling all of the accessories, which are:

1 Galco Triton IWB holster for G27---brand new, never used
1 Fobus G27 Magazine paddle holster---slightly used, like new condition
1 13 round .40 S&W G23 magazine---brand new, never used
1 A&G G23-G27 converter (allows a 13 round G23 magazine to be used in a G27)---brand new, never used
1 Scherer pinky extension---brand new, never used
1 Glock brand, +1 pinky extension---brand new, never used
1 Pearce, +1 pinky extension---brand new, never used
1 Scherer "slug plug"

I see that you're in San Angelo. I'm in Houston and would be happy to meet you if you're interested. I have tons of pics that I just took also if you're interested as well. Let me know what you think!

Travis
Well......I wish I would have gotten this a few days ago, I would have been all over it!

I dont think youll have any trouble selling your 27, what is price for gun and accessories, Ill ask around for you and see if I can help you out.

Vic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well......I wish I would have gotten this a few days ago, I would have been all over it!

I dont think youll have any trouble selling your 27, what is price for gun and accessories, Ill ask around for you and see if I can help you out.

Vic
Yeah, I just saw that you already bought one, haha. I would let go of the whole sh-bang for $550. I appreciate your help! Have you fired the 27 yet? How do you like it?

On another note, I have 350 rounds of 180 gr. FMJ ammo I could sell you, haha. What kind of ammo are you planning on using as your self defense round?
Travis

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I just saw that you already bought one, haha. I would let go of the whole sh-bang for $550. I appreciate your help! Have you fired the 27 yet? How do you like it?

On another note, I have 350 rounds of 180 gr. FMJ ammo I could sell you, haha. What kind of ammo are you planning on using as your self defense round?
Travis
Wow!..Thats a good deal Travis, Ill try to help you find a buyer.

Im loaded up with 155 grain Jacketed Hollowpoints for self defense and Im shooting 180 gr. fmj at the range.

I shot it for the first time today, Im happy so far.
I have large hands too and my pinky doesnt fit on the gun but when I cup my left hand under the bottom of my right, its all good!

Im interested in the ammo, but by the time you ship, as heavy as it is Im not sure it would be financially feaseable for either of us??

Do you ever get to San Angelo?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hahaha, yeah, I suppose. To be honest, I'm just trying to unload the whole bundle and make enough money to purchase a new handgun. I would like to make some profit, but at this point, I'd be happy just to be free of everything. At any rate, I appreciate you spreading the word for me.

On the grip note, I would be happy to sell you the 13 round mag, A&G adapter, and the 3 pinky extensions for $55. I'll even throw in the "slug plug" and pay for shipping. That would save you around $40 (or at least compared to what I spent). If you did that, then I could just post the other stuff on Amazon and then sell the actual handgun at a local gun shop. You also may want to consider getting a grip for the little bugger (something like an A Grip from Brooks Tactical or a Talon Grip). They help immensely with control, and will allow you to get more well placed rounds down range when your paws start sweating.

And for the ammo, It's a 250 rd. box of Remington and a 100 rd. box of Winchester. I'd sell it to you for $80, which would save you a good $30 at least. We don't ever make it to San Angelo (unless I get transferred to the Federal Probation building for work, fingers crossed, haha) but we do get to Austin once a month or so, if you wanted to meet there? At any rate, let me know what you think!
Travis

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Travis,

I bought an extra mag and 2 pearce extensions already too.
Dont really need an adapter to make it longer, as I bought for concealed carry, kinda defeats my purpose.

As far as the ammo, im all over it at that price, my Daughter is going to St Edwards in Austin next year, and we are planning a trip there in the next couple of weekends. If you still have ammo, and we can arrange a meet, then I will take it. In the meantime, if someone else can get to ya quicker then dont feel obligated to me!

Ill ask around work this week for you on your 27, let me know if you sell it before then.

Vic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Travis,

I bought an extra mag and 2 pearce extensions already too.
Dont really need an adapter to make it longer, as I bought for concealed carry, kinda defeats my purpose.

As far as the ammo, im all over it at that price, my Daughter is going to St Edwards in Austin next year, and we are planning a trip there in the next couple of weekends. If you still have ammo, and we can arrange a meet, then I will take it. In the meantime, if someone else can get to ya quicker then dont feel obligated to me!

Ill ask around work this week for you on your 27, let me know if you sell it before then.

Vic
Vic,
It sounds like you have it all under control, haha. How do you like the Pearce extensions? You mentioned that you had big hands too; do you have any troubles getting well placed shots down range (comfortably)?

When it gets closer to you taking the trip to Austin, let me know and I'll see if I'm available. I have alot of court stuff going on right now so I'm busier than normal, but if I can meet you I will for sure.

I went and scoped out my new future love interest, the S&W M&P 45c today and was as enamored as I thought I would be. I expect to order one in the next 2 weeks, so hopefully I can find a good home for the G27, haha.

Travis

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Travis,

I prefer shooting with the +2 extension, over the plain factory non extended mag, however since Im carrying as CCW, I carry with non extended mag.

Either way the gun is plenty accurate for me.

I talked to some Buds today, 1 is working in S. Dakota but will be home this weekend, he wants to shot my 27 Sat, and is always looking for a new pistol....he's single....needs no permission to expand his collection! If he likes mine he will probably buy yours, if you still have it.

Ill shout back at you Sat evening, let me know if you sell it before then

Vic

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.