Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a soft spot for the .45 handgun platform. I have many, and have customized a couple, bolt on and fit to parts.

To be specific, I am a Commander fanboy and this one is just one great looking pistol :

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Font

·
Administrator
3,273 Posts
A fried said to me “you must really like .45acp”. I said “no, why?”

Plus a Gen2 I don’t have a photo of

Not your 1911s but if you’ve never shot a 21c you are seriously missing out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another one :

Air gun Everyday carry Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Administrator
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And my beater .45 and a nice .380:

Photograph Air gun Trigger Mammal Wood

·
Registered
337 Posts
I have a soft spot for the .45 handgun platform. I have many, and have customized a couple, bolt on and fit to parts.

To be specific, I am a Commander fanboy and this one is just one great looking pistol :

View attachment 17920
I had one for about a year...never gave me any problems. I stupidly allowed one of my older brothers talk me out of it, along with the Mitch Rosen holster I had for it.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I had three (see below) & recently inherited a never-fired 1911 Ruger Commander (blued) from my dad (don't know if it's the exact same model as yours).

Earlier this year I sold it to Cabela's for $500. I didn't expect that much.

Papa bear, mama bear, & baby bear ...

Hand Wood Trigger Gun barrel Font

... and GoldiGlocks

Wood Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Rectangle

·
Administrator
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I stupidly allowed one of my older brothers talk me out of it,
You and me both, I had a Colt Double Eagle that I got in a deal with the Commander and never liked it, so I traded it off. That has been years ago and now I wished I had kept it.

Air gun Trigger Mammal Gun barrel Gun accessory

I am a pretty good gun mechanic and I took this one apart just cause and could not put it back together ! Ended up taking it disassembled, (in a box facepalm) to a guy who I shot with on the weekends who was the armorer/employee of our local police department at that time. He had it for several weeks and called me one day to come get it. Before he gave it back to me he made me promise to never take it apart again ... lol

·
Administrator
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had three (see below) & inherited recently a never-fired 1911 Ruger Commander (blued) from my dad (don't know if it's the exact same model as yours).
Very nice 80 Series. My Commander is a 70 Series and the Ruger is just a pic I snagged from the vendor, I wished I had the money to buy it !

Reactions: Bluemac

·
Administrator
6,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A mans got to know his limits ... see the post above about the Double Eagle !

·
Registered
5 Posts

View attachment 17920
I have the two-tone LW version of this coming from GB right now. Should be at my FFL tomorrow. I can't wait to get my little grubbys on it!

Reactions: Bluemac
1 - 16 of 16 Posts