Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up early after getting off work Friday morning, G23SNT and I went to the range. The Glock 20 shot awesome, can't decide a favorite Glock though, I'll just love em all equally, only 2 FTFeeds, due to a used 10 round mag, politely threw it in the garbage. The Gen 4 19 and my Gen 3 G26( G26's accuracy was surprising) also shot extremely well, shot only 100 rounds through each though, my Tula 9mm ammo was sparking down range, so didn't shoot the 100 rounds of it I brought.
Pic of the 19's damage to the targets head, had a few flyers, but was getting used to the night sights, plus my glasses werre crap!!

Shooting G23SNT's target with his G27, love the gratuitous groin shot, didn't want to mess it up, so shot around it as best we could.
http://glock.pro/attachment.php?attachmentid=739&d=1295720655

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
G23SNT shot the little mini silhouette in the upper right corner, funny guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Sounds better than what I did Friday afternoon.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm still bias toward my G23 and G27, but I must say your knew Glocks are NICE!!! The G20 was a like a Cadillac, big and smooth. The two 9mm (G19 and G26) are quite nice too.

I had shot a G26 before and yesterday convinced me... That's going to be my next addition to the family.

Keep Glocking...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Sounds better than what I did Friday afternoon.
You said a mouthfull there. I sat through a round of cutbacks that resulted in one of the other manager's lose his job due to cutbacks. One by one they called us in the HR office to "drop the hammer" and I was the last one interviewed. (Talk about an elevated blood pressure) Thankfully my positioned remained the same with no pay reduction.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Looks like a fun day at the range. That dude is dead. LOL

DWinter - Seriously, Congratulations......

·
Registered
144 Posts
My Glock 20sf if not my favorite its the most unique. 15 rds of 10mm no others come close to that power in a handgun. The smalles glock i carry is my 36 and for a single stack .45 i see no other contenders not even on the 1911 platform, superb carry gun plus a .45.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Looks like you had a fun afternoon shooting...

Nothing better than going to the range with a buddy and blasting away... I mean... performing tactical training operations... :D :D :D

·
Registered
431 Posts
Always a nice way to spend some time after work.

Went to meet a couple of friends today and it turned out to be 11 of us, shooting all different types of guns, Glock, Sig, S&W, CZ, Beretta, and a couple of ar15-22. Good time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.