Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate the suggestions offered by all. I decided on a 'Stoner" custom made IWB tuckable. The G36 with Crimson are a perfect match, I'm very pleased with the fit & quality and it's made in America by American craftsmen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
i am guessing the crimson trace for that model is on the trigger guard? That's a nice looking holster! Perhaps post a link as to where you obtained it from?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am guessing the crimson trace for that model is on the trigger guard? That's a nice looking holster! Perhaps post a link as to where you obtained it from?
Thanks for the comments. The link is www.stonerholsters.com

The model for the G36 with Crimson laser guard is 415-36-4 LG. IWB (in the waist band) I also paid a little extra for the shirt tuck option.

There was a 4 week lead time to have it made and delivered. Very nice people, give them a call if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I appreciate the suggestions offered by all. I decided on a 'Stoner" custom made IWB tuckable. The G36 with Crimson are a perfect match, I'm very pleased with the fit & quality and it's made in America by American craftsmen.

I too ordered from Stoner haven't yet received it they are making it now for my Glock36 w/crimson trace. so excited now

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looked everywhere on the internet for a IWB holster for Glock 36 with crimson trace {no luck.} Came to this forum and saw that nice custom made one by Stoner holsters in Ohio had to order me one and waiting for it now. Thanks for your info and making one happy Mom here in Pennsburg PA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts