Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be a die hard 1911 shooter from way back in the early IPSC days. Now I have only 1 1911, a Kimber Ultra Elite and among my collection are 3 Glocks. I have a G19, G30 and G32 and carry my Glocks the most. I have an itching for a 45 GAP and a 10MM, I have the 40 cal covered as I have a Lonewolf barrell for my G 32, within my collection I have all of the other major calibers.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan, Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Welcome! I can't think of Texas without getting a hankering for some Rudy's BBQ.... I have a friend in Austin that sends me a quart of sauce every now and then, just to remind me what I'm missing!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Welcome to Glock.Pro.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan, Glad to have you with us.
Oh NO, more than one Texan to have to put up with? LOL J/K Welcome aboard

·
Registered
612 Posts
I used to be a die hard 1911 shooter from way back in the early IPSC days. Now I have only 1 1911, a Kimber Ultra Elite and among my collection are 3 Glocks. I have a G19, G30 and G32 and carry my Glocks the most. I have an itching for a 45 GAP and a 10MM, I have the 40 cal covered as I have a Lonewolf barrell for my G 32, within my collection I have all of the other major calibers.
Welcome! Aside from price on 10mm ammo, my G29 is my favorite piece of all! Most accurate and sweetest shooting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.