Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Oh it's not that bad. My biggest problem is I get bored easy and then spend money via the net. Later only to wonder what I was thinking.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I miss my grill and warmth. Got my heating bill today and said ^%*#@. 2F outside now and I have to walk the ^*&#! dog. As I get older thinking about Arizona or Texas more and more.
I know I've been liking AZ. Been here for 4 yrs...there ARE a couple months in the summer I don't spend too much time outdoors, but right now it's real nice!!!

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Ok guys my life got better today. I have had to move a couple times since May and most my stuff is in storage. My buddy dug out my winter gear and I received it today. It's 7 degrees here this evening and I just took the Beagle for a walk and I was warm and toasty so feeling a bit better. Still am thinking more and more about moving to Arizona or Texas or New Mexico. Been to all 3 states but spent alot more time in Texas, so I will do alittle more thinking and trying to convince my kids and grand daughter to make the move with me.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Ok guys my life got better today. I have had to move a couple times since May and most my stuff is in storage. My buddy dug out my winter gear and I received it today. It's 7 degrees here this evening and I just took the Beagle for a walk and I was warm and toasty so feeling a bit better. Still am thinking more and more about moving to Arizona or Texas or New Mexico. Been to all 3 states but spent alot more time in Texas, so I will do alittle more thinking and trying to convince my kids and grand daughter to make the move with me.
If they were raised where they are now good luck. If not I still wish you luck

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ok guys my life got better today. I have had to move a couple times since May and most my stuff is in storage. My buddy dug out my winter gear and I received it today. It's 7 degrees here this evening and I just took the Beagle for a walk and I was warm and toasty so feeling a bit better. Still am thinking more and more about moving to Arizona or Texas or New Mexico. Been to all 3 states but spent alot more time in Texas.
Hank, you DO realize that the U.S. Marshal's have jurisdiction in all 3 of those states?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.