Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Perfect

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going everyone. First time Glock owner here... and let me say I couldn't be happier with my choice in handguns. I currently own a variety of other firearms, but my favorite so far is my newly acquired Glock 19 Gen 4. As this is just an introductory forum post I am not going to get in to many details, just yet! However, I would like to ask everyone on Glock.Pro how they feel about modifications done by GlockWorx. I am not looking for any mods that alter mechanics to my G19, but I am curious about the grip ramping modifications, as well as, the single or double undercut mod. Anyone have work done by this company and willing to share some photos, maybe info on their before and after accuracy and overall experience with their Glock?

Also be sure to rate your experience with Glockworx in the poll, so I have a percentile to go by!

Thanks everyone and Glock on!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Welcome to Glock.Pro. No experience with GlockWorx as I leave my SD guns pretty much stock.

Enjoy your new G19, great gun!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and congratulations on the Glock 19. They are the best. I can't speak for GlockWorx as I have no experience with them. The only thing I do to my Glocks are Trijicon Night Sights and Talon Grips (Grip Tape).

I'm sure others with GlockWorx experience with be along soon. Good luck and keep us posted

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I don't have any experience with GlockWorx, for the same reason as others have already stated.
I think GLOCKS work perfectly fine right out of the box, with the exception of sights. Enjoy the
G19 . Great choice! And welcome to the forum BTW, glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Other than a Vanek GSSF trigger for my G20 and some sight changes, all my pistols are stock.

Great choice with the Gen 4 G19-- that'll probably be my next purchase.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts