Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the range early Sunday morning to see how it shoots. It was drizzling rain, so I shot quite fast. 60 rounds in less than five minutes. From 10 yards I had a good fist size hole. It was shooting about 2-3 inches left and did not have a tool to adjust the site while I was there. Overall, the trigger felt good, pretty decent. Anyway, had to leave due to the weather.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just left. I also finally shot the LWD .357 sig in the G27. Only shot about 10 rounds and it shot well. Right on target. Then followed up with about 40 rounds thru the G27. Unfortunately, it was raining and I did not have the time (or cover) to really slow down and shoot anything.

·
Registered
419 Posts
For a right handed shooter, left of center is " to little of a trigger finger" put more finger on it. Not trying to be an a$$ just trying to help. The gun shoots were you point it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Glad you got a chance to shoot ur new 17, and the Sig barell.

I took my new 17 to the range sat morn, like you I have been shooting left, after I put a 3.5# connector on it my problem was resolved.....just a thought.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you got a chance to shoot ur new 17, and the Sig barell.

I took my new 17 to the range sat morn, like you I have been shooting left, after I put a 3.5# connector on it my problem was resolved.....just a thought.
I will try more 'finger' as Stockglock mentioned.... And I am watching the mail for e new connector, and spring kit from Midway. Before anyone gets nervous, this is the range pistol, not CC.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I have a GHOST connector in my EDC. There good to go among other manufacturers. Trigger kits and springs is where you start to get into trouble. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,959 Posts
I shot my Glock 17 today, too...

Great guns, aren't they...

I have had some "shooting to the left" problems, too... Holding my left hand tighter and concentrating on pulling the trigger straight back have helped me... Get yourself some snap-caps and do a bit of dry firing...

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'm totally jealous guys. I haven't shot for almost 2 weeks. just some dry fire and draw strokes at home.

To the OP-- must've been a lot of fun shooting in the rain

·
Registered
252 Posts
For a right handed shooter, left of center is " to little of a trigger finger" put more finger on it. Not trying to be an a$$ just trying to help. The gun shoots were you point it.
+1. I'd give it another try when your not "rushed" by bad weather. I say this because I've been there too. I'd try one more time to get a good read on it before making adjustments IMHO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i love the g17. traded my g23 for it, i got it last week. love it. full size glock for me. next up the g21!:)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I also have a G21, I have been having some trouble finding ammo for though. Went to BassPro this afternoon. They had 3 boxes of some odd looking (Winchester, not sure) red boxes- said lubaloy coated, whatever that is. Did not ge t any. Then went to Wallyworld. Not 1 box of .45 there. Lots of 9mm and .40, but no .45! Anyway, I'm loaded up on .40 and 9mm for the moment.....may have to run to the range in the morning.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts