Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to rain and some medical problems been a while since I have been able to have some range time. Finally got some today. Took the Polymer 80 build and the Phoenix Arms out for a quick shoot. Not my best showing, but I had a good time at least. Can really see where I was not concentrating on my grip near the end of the shoot....low left!!! Regular shooting to get use to the Poly 80 is a must, I need to do more of it. The phoenix Arms was a "I'm bored, time to buy a cheap gun" sort of thing. Will never carry it so it is a range toy and nothing more.
Purple Font Violet Magenta Material property

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I suffer from low left out of the gate ! ! !

I also envy you, want to get out to the range one of these weekends .... Lone Star Motorcycle Rally in town this weekend, maybe range time next weekend.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I envy you!.....What do you ride? My last motorcycle was a 72 Norton Commando MkII. I was stationed in El Centro, Cal in 1983 and got a great deal on it. Got orders to Whidbey Island, Wa in 1986 so I had to sell it. LOL...I remember my first bike...1971...a used 1969 Honda 305 Dream. Made many a trips from NAS Meridian, Miss to Biloxi and Gulfport, Miss with a few to New Orleans.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
While I am on a range time post....just want to mention I tried out the Herter's 9mm ammo from BassPro. Bought it on a flash sale for ...something like $16.99 a box couple of weeks ago. It was not that dirty and actually fairly accurate. I will keep my eye out for another sale on it for sure!

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
I know what a norton is and remember the Honda 305 ! ! !

I have a Harley StreetBob , it is on a 5 year note at a credit union and I have 6 payments left and it is mine !

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know what a norton is and remember the Honda 305 ! ! !

I have a Harley StreetBob , it is on a 5 year note at a credit union and I have 6 payments left and it is mine !

Nice bike...almost paid for is a great thing. I been looking at trikes...about all I could ride with my bad knees and left leg having drop foot. Have enough problems just getting in and out of my Ford Ranger. Prices sure have gone up a lot since I owned a motorcycle. Also don't know if I would be satisfied with something other than a 2 wheel cycle.

·
Registered
149 Posts
While I am on a range time post....just want to mention I tried out the Herter's 9mm ammo from BassPro. Bought it on a flash sale for ...something like $16.99 a box couple of weeks ago. It was not that dirty and actually fairly accurate. I will keep my eye out for another sale on it for sure!
Repackaged Winchester, less $. No Herters last trip to Bass Pro but lotsa Winchester in 100r packs..$40 per 100.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts