Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
LOL Got mine in the mail today!!!

Totally unassembled....NetTech is assembling now.....here's pictures of the contents of the package.......soon as he gets it fully assembled I'll post more pics!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Got mine this evening, as posted above completly unassembled, I received the OD and the Black G17. A lot smaller than 1/3 size ! I will attempt to assemble them tomorrow.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Ok, I just spent who knows how many hours screwing around with that damn thing. Small parts and my hands are not a good match. I lost one of the abnormally small springs and had to use the one that was meant for the second gun. I spent most of the damn time trying to put a small plastic piece on the RSA. I don't know how many times said plastic piece shot across the room, launched by the recoil spring. Luckily I was able to find the piece each time. There is a reason why I never took up die-cast model assembly as a hobby. Frustrating is an understatement.

I did finally get one of them put together but I gotta say, the amount of time I put into it I'm a bit disappointed with the quality.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who had trouble with it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
LMAO! people were bitchin about what a pain in the ass assembly is on the thread i found these things on too :)

You could have mentioned this from the beginning!!! LOL

Mike - NetTech only lost the 1 piece - but he hasn't tried putting together the second gun yet LOL

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have it all figured out, my son and his wife will be here Sunday for lunch. I'll ask him to put them together.

·
Registered
779 Posts
someone mentioned that they aren't really 1/3 scale.... would someone care taking a photo of one next to the real thing?

·
Registered
432 Posts
someone mentioned that they aren't really 1/3 scale.... would someone care taking a photo of one next to the real thing?
Here is a size comparison, the Model G17 is about the length of the bottom of the trigger guard of the real G17.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts