Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats your favorite holster?
My favorite is my Crossbreed Supertuck. It is by far the most comfortable
holster ive ever had.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont think Ive ever seen one of those. Is it IWB. I like mine to ride medium to low. I have a summer comfort for my Kimber and it almost rides higher than I like.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm very partial to Mitch Rosen OWB Pancake Style holster and mag pouch . I buy his Express Line gear , IMHO it looks as nice and the gun/holster fit is as good as some of the more expensive brands. I have to admit tho , If money was no object I'd try a custom made some day.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ahhh...the holster drawer, lol. I have several, but 99.99% of the time my G23 is riding in a Milt Sparks VM2. Occasionally, I'll throw on a Fobus, or my Bianchi Black Widow.

Also have a Galco Miami Classic shoulder rig that is very nice for the cold winters up here.

·
Registered
57 Posts
OWB is the Mitch Rosen Premier.....best fit, best comfort, best value I've found. IWB is Milt Sparks Summer Special 2. Ankle holster is Renegarde!

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
IWB- Milt Sparks
OWB- Galco SOB

·
Registered
418 Posts
CROSSBREAD, CROSSBREAD, CROSSBREAD!!!

now that I have had one I will only but a gun that they make a holster for. I know sounds kind of silly, but they are super super comfy and we all know how hard it is to find a super comfy holster that is also very easy to conseal and easy to draw out of and re holster.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.