Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Remington 115 gr. for range time, and Speer Gold Dot 124+P for carry. However, I'll shoot just about anything with a brass case at the range.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Blaser or white box Winchester maybe magtech..I prefer supervel 90g +P for carry unless I choose a heavy 125 grain Speer softpoint

·
Registered
329 Posts
Blaser or white box Winchester maybe magtech..I prefer supervel 90g +P for carry unless I choose a heavy 125 grain Speer softpoint
I picked up 5 boxes of this stuff called Maxx Tech, and it is about the worse ammo I have ever bought. It's nickle plated steel cased, and when I looked at it, I thought it looked okay, but not. The first squib I have had in years came from this stuff the other day, and I had to sort through the ammo for bullet set back. I had at least 5 rounds per box, that the bullet had been pushed back to where it had to have been pressed into the powder.

Bad stuff I got from this Maxx Tech, so stay away from it.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Maxx Tech is made by Tulammo, not the best, but ok for plinking.

Reactions: glocktoter

·
Registered
329 Posts
Maxx Tech is made by Tulammo, not the best, but ok for plinking.
It was as if the Maxx Tech had absolutely no kind of crimp on the cases at all, and you could use your thumb and push the bullets, deeper into the cases. Even the steel cased Tula I have on hand, does not do that.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts