Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's hard to decide if I'm more angry or sad at the events in Dallas. To gun down someone in the public service sector simply because you don't like how others have acted is just beyond my ability comprehend some people. In my eyes these punks are no better than any other terrorist. My first reaction is they should be treated like they are, but if they are US citizens they should get all the protections our Constitution affords them. Sadly, something they decided these officers didn't deserve.

To all my friends in the LEO community, buckle up the lunatics are on the loose.
Body armor, don't leave home without it, please. The vast majority of you have friends and family that want you to come home at the end of your shift.

Gaz

·
Super Moderator
3,058 Posts
It seems we have forgotten or more likely have decided to deny that evil exists and it's part of human nature. Any other form of attempt to explain/solve the problem like metal health or banning guns will only further reveal how evil men can become. History is full of examples and it feels like we're heading into another one.

·
Registered
756 Posts
So sorry for the incomprehensible losses in Dallas and other cities. I hate to say that these are war like events with no apparent chain of command that will recognize them as such. I fear for our youngsters that have no guidance from our elected leaders on how to regard such despicable acts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
100 Posts
I retired in 2001, after 22 years in law enforcement. There have been times that I kind of missed the life, and times I was glad it was over. Like seeing someone doing traffic control in the rain.
BUT: Right now I'm torn, I'd really like to help, but I'm sure glad it isn't my duty now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts