Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everybody has thought of that before zombies take over the world. if you could only choose 1 gun that you would carry with you along with its rounds what would it be and why? if I had to choose 1 gun.......... I think it would be a glock 19 or a 10/
22. a lighter round so you can carry more of them

·
Premium Member
5,854 Posts
Out of my current safe, it would be my AR. Rounds aren't "that" heavy, mags hold lots of rounds. rifle can be used for close up to decent long ranges, etc..

·
Registered
431 Posts
Probably my G32 with 40 cal and 9mm barrells, that would give me the ability to use 3 different kinds of ammo.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Only one. It would be my POF piston AR. Reliable, accurate, capable of carrying plenty of ammo. Not too mention in 223 there will be plenty of ammo laying around to find and use.

·
Registered
213 Posts
My Jericho 941 a.k.a. Baby Desert Eagle.
Since 9mm would be easy to come by in large amounts when i get to the nearest Wal Mart.After all its not like anyone is going to ring me up for it.Oh ya cookies got to get cookies.
Then i would go next door to the Academy an get the first AR i could get my hands on.

I could go on and on , but then again look at my location............

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.