Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Were you ever able to actually get it to download? I have the hard copy from my Armorer's course and have thought about scanning it for my own use (NOT to post online) but frankly don't want to remove the binding. I could do it one page at a time but that's more trouble than it's worth.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Were you ever able to actually get it to download? I have the hard copy from my Armorer's course and have thought about scanning it for my own use (NOT to post online) but frankly don't want to remove the binding. I could do it one page at a time but that's more trouble than it's worth.
I got it to download and printed it. Took about 20 minutes to print

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thanks Don, he's got some interesting maunuals etc on his site. Lots of good reference material.

·
Registered
431 Posts
to save it, just go to file at the top of your screen (under PDF), and click save file as...
I wanted to save just the few files I would use, so I right clicked it and get "function disable". So I open the file and ask the computer to save it that way

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
Did you notice the "(C) Glock, 2009", at the bottom of the page?
That means it's copyrighted material.
Do you have Glock's permission to copy and distribute this manual?

I'm just saying....

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.