Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I watched it again last night hoping for better. It wasn't. I won't be watching again.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Went to a gun show today here in town. Walked by a booth where a guy was selling holsters, ammo cans, etc. and he was talking to another guy and he happened to say he was a "prepper". I'd never heard the word until today. He said he'd been collecting things for lik 6 years and had enough food for a family to eat for about 3 years. The guy running the booth said he'd been doing if for 20 years. I'm aware that there are people who are preparing for something bad to happen but I really didn't know that it had gone to this extreme. Guess I'm just not keeping up with things. I haven't seen any episodes of the TV show. Don't know if I really want to. I will say that it seems the country has gone crazy and crime is pathetic. At least where I am it is. If we do have wholesale insurrection in this country and everybody has to start shooting everybody else what kind of life would that be anyway? All we can do is take it one day at a time and pray for the best. The November election will let us know a lot about what to expect in the next four years.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.