Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran into a small crisis of confidence installing my new Ghost Rocket 3.5 and I just want to give a BIG THUMBS UP to Don Glock, who hung in with me until I got it licked!

It's a great thing when virtual strangers (literally) will offer their time and knowledge to help another simply because of the loose association offered by an online forum. In today's world it is not as prevalent as it should be that folks help their neighbors. I appreciate the help I've received her, not just from the Don, but from many others as well.

Thanks and straight shootin'!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I ran into a small crisis of confidence installing my new Ghost Rocket 3.5 and I just want to give a BIG THUMBS UP to Don Glock, who hung in with me until I got it licked!

It's a great thing when virtual strangers (literally) will offer their time and knowledge to help another simply because of the loose association offered by an online forum. In today's world it is not as prevalent as it should be that folks help their neighbors. I appreciate the help I've received her, not just from the Don, but from many others as well.

Thanks and straight shootin'!
thank you , my friend! very nice of you to say! :)

that's how i did my first glock work--a kind person online helped me through PM's. i remember how awesome i felt when done, just wanted to pass that eperience along.

·
Super Moderator
7,037 Posts
The Godfather is very knowledgeable, helpful guy... glad he could help you out!

Don't forget to give Reputation points to people that help you out or post useful information. Click the small star on the bottom line of a post

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Godfather is very knowledgeable, helpful guy... glad he could help you out!

Don't forget to give Reputation points to people that help you out or post useful information. Click the small star on the bottom line of a post
Thanks for the heads up! Consider it done!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congratulations!

I hope everything went well!
Ummmm.... I believe that was a quote from "The Godfather".... right?

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.