Glock Pro Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
One of the tools I use in problem solving is called "ignore the blame game""

It is too easy to access blame, (although it may be misplaced on assignment), we have a problem, just fix it !

Our government body today is too focused on playing the blame game and the constituents on both sides are suffering !

One more time ~ follow the money !

It has been said that money is the root of all evil, greed is the facilitator, and mankind is the operator !

ymmv

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Don't know if this is all about the money though I imagine that a lot of it is money, no I think that most of it is rapping the united states across the teeth for our interference with the Russians designs on the European elections that have already been proven true, war now will be fought in cyberspace places where it is a lot harder to prove, a military war or even a proxy war is quickly becoming obsolete and too harmful for the planet however if one country could influence the elections and or cause discontent and divisions within another country then sit back and watch that country as it tears itself apart politically, racially and greedily then - you get the picture! the Russians have tried to erase their digital footprint but the united states different departments including private businesses, the department of justice and yes believe it or not the FBI have manage to nab a significant amount of hard evidence that show what Vladimir putin and his fsb have been up to for the last decade or two. Now that the only thing that remains is our response to this threat will our( weak as baby poop!) republicans find their balls and act or just continue to stick their head in the sand and blame our law enforcement department i.e. FBI, CIA and doj:mad:

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Explain why the DNC refused to let the FBI do forensic analysis on their servers after they were hacked? What is the DNC hiding from their constituents and America?

You are extremely myopic if you think Russia hasn't been trying to influence America since the end of WWII, and we've done the same to them.

If you want to debate this non issue drop the partisan BS.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
On the contrary OHgaz it is you who need to check your facts because the FBI did eventually conduct an forensic investigation when the DNC let fly false accusations against the gop , I can get the dates and time of this investigation (not the details of what they did of course or who was in charge of the investigation) if it is beyond your ability to find. Fact is it is you who seems very reluctant to see anything that may disturb your point of view when it comes to this administration, a few more facts that I must point out to you 1. This administration has done everything it could to discredit the very agencies that are charged with protecting our country and freedoms and 2. Russia, China and several mid east allies have been stealing our secrets whether it is for military or commerce for a very long time! and 3. This president not the last one or the one before that has went out of his way to blame anyone but the Russians even to the point of dismissing hard factual evidence that clearly point to the Russian cyber warfare dept. 4. Yes you are correct on the one fact that we are not innocent angels because we too have done our share of sticking our noses into other countries too but even someone like you must admit that you haven't seen the Russians under Vladimir publicly ridicule and discredit his departments of law like this character in the white house has done. and only the blind deaf and dumb would summarily dismiss this as unimportant or non issue. Wake up

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/5/dnc-email-server-most-wanted-evidence-for-russia-i/

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

At least you're consistent, wrong but consistent. The DNC gave the server to a 3rd party company to analyze and not the FBI.

So I ask you again, what is the DNC hiding from America? Russian collusion, rigging the primaries, taking millions for the Russians for helping them get controlling interest in Canadian Uranium mine?

You are being lead by the nose by the party you kowtow too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Best to check again bright eyes according to then James Comey back in January of 2017 or 16 the DNC hired a private cyber ware investigation firm to perform a detailed check. FBI then director James Comey said the agency never got access to the machines themselves, but obtained access to the forensics from a review of the system performed by CrowdStrike, a third-party cybersecurity firm. It was your boy president Trump who tweeted that the DNC "refused" to hand over the servers."The DNC coordinated with the FBI and federal intelligence agencies and provided everything they requested, including copies of DNC servers. President Trump also stated that the CIA tried to get copies of the server's database which is also false. Got to admit though that you are persistent in your arrogant point of view.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Read the articles I posted. The DNC hired the outside firm not the FBI. The FBI didn't an outside firm to check the RNC's server for hacking. The cooperated with FBI unlike the DNC.
How it is when you can't face simple facts because of your partisan blinders.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Maybe you should do what I did and request information on that subject under the freedom of information act instead of getting this information from questionable sources such as the rightwing publications such as the nation or whatever that other one is , I might as well get my information from msnbc or fox or even bright bart, regardless the issue is the president and his childish, unrelenting tirade and belittlement of the justice department and FBI he is doing more damage to those departments then the Russians in their wildest dreams ever could! this is an undeniable fact that all news station have continually reported. I am at a loss as to why you are siding with trump on this shameful act!?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Maybe you should do what I did and request information on that subject under the freedom of information act instead of getting this information from questionable sources such as the rightwing publications such as the nation or whatever that other one is , I might as well get my information from msnbc or fox or even bright bart, regardless the issue is the president and his childish, unrelenting tirade and belittlement of the justice department and FBI he is doing more damage to those departments then the Russians in their wildest dreams ever could! this is an undeniable fact that all news station have continually reported. I am at a loss as to why you are siding with trump on this shameful act!?
Then post it a prove me wrong. And thanks for proving once again you didn't read any of the kinks I posted. Does the truth scare you that much? I don't understand people like you that blindly follow one party.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
For the record son I have not belong to either party for a long time (Became disillusioned with the constant lying from both parties) and if it heals your tender feelings then let me state that I hope that both parties are eventually investigated so the dishonest radical rascals are cast out and hopefully sent to the slammer for their misdeeds! And since I didn't see you shedding any tears for ol gal Hillary when she was on the justice dept. investigation list then I assumed that you are a republican follower and believe anything they say. Now that we have established that let us return back to the issue; The president and his war on the United States Department of Justice and the FBI, being in law enforcement and from a family history of being in the military and law enforcement since wwII I find it hard to respect anyone that sits in the white house that finds nothing better to do then publicly belittle ,accuse and humiliate the very institutions that work damn hard to protect this great country. If there are problems within these departments then fix it like a responsible adult with some brains instead of an spoil, rich punk. However his crazy base supporters are so blind that and I quote "I could shoot someone in the head in times square and they would still vote for me" You are one of those who would do this just because he says that he is an gun rights advocate and strong supporter of law enforcement if you can believe that! His tweets says different.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Where's that freedom of information act info you got on an ongoing investigation that would prove my point of view wrong?

I'll reply again after you post that.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I can't remember off hand the exact website other then something .gov but if you are really interested I will definitely go back over my notes and get it for you in the meantime a website name Politifacts also got their information from that website too if memory serves therefore if you want to jump ahead of me on this particular issue feel free to just Google the question and their website should pop up then you type in the question or contact them directly be prepared to give them sometime to respond directly. this is what I have off the top of my head right now (www.politifact.com/truth-o.../did-john-podesta-deny-cia-and-fbi-access-dnc-serve) again my issue is with Donald Trump and his war on the FBI and Doj ! it is a fore gone conclusion that he is doing everything he can to destroy the integrity of both departments and he blames them for everything or do you deny that he just recently blamed the FBI for the tragic event in Florida (maybe he should hire Marvin the mind reader for director of the FBI ) because even the local police was shocked by the killings. Please check out that website and I should have my notes (sloppy of me to not keep them in order and for not putting them on the computer:eek:)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Am I missing something or did the NRA just stated in the news that it is law enforcement's fault specifically the FBI fault for the last eight mass school shootings and that I quote "The FBI has dropped the ball" this was said by the spokesperson for the NRA and this can be verified from a number of media sources such as cnn, fox, msnbc and Cpac. It's hard to see the logic in the blame game in light of such an tragic event and why the FBI and not congress are they not the ones who make up and rules and regulations?

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
He said/she said !

Want to argue who said what or who shot John or want to try and fix the dang broken thang ?

Bumpstock banning is not going to fix anything, that is a feel good measure.

Raising the purchasing age to 21 is a very good idea IMO !

I will not tread on the lack of mental health care access that is soo lacking in this country today ...

FWIW. If I were made aware of signs of someone fixing to go off I would be watching my step around that one, that the FBI chose not to act on information is not a matter of who is at fault ... NOW.

YMMV

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Actually they, meaning the president and senator M. Rubio said that he wanted to raise the age to 21, IMO 18 or 21 is an idea that has been pursued several times before and just like the idea of banning the bumpstock is another feel good measure and only for the moment at that!, the NRA spokesperson has already put those options in the NCD box ( NO CAN DO) and instead opted for the teaching staff being trained to go ccw with getting bonuses, let's face it our congress lacks the will, balls or fortitude to go up against an organization like the NRA. Our mental health situation is deplorable to say the least and we definitely need to reinvest in those type of facilities, as far as the signs or early warning tingles or feelings the FBI received well I would have thought that the local law enforcement departments would have gotten this information first hand and acted on it however in this political atmosphere the FBI and local enforcement agencies are more cautious of overstepping the 2nd amendment. One idea floating about is insurance , the idea is one would have to buy insurance on assault rifles and devices that would give that ability to regular semi rifles and the private insurance agencies would set the rate according to the device or weapon don't know if this is an good idea or bad.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
I have three vehicles I pay yearly insurance on in the event I am in an accident ... Have never had a wreck or a claim.

I have many times over that many weapons that are new in box and will never be fired, how much a year is that gonna cost me ?

I do not think allowing the government more rein to mandate coverage of my interest to protect me against some dastardly deed by a person who will have none of this protection is kind of ... well, car insurance !

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
One idea floating about is insurance , the idea is one would have to buy insurance on assault rifles
What assault rifles?

·
Registered
6,318 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You won't hear a lot of support for me for the FBI. A lot made here about supporting the DOJ because law and order republicans should is a bit misguided. From my perspective, the constitution sets out just a handful of federal crimes. The DOJ is tasked with enforcing those crimes. The whole litany of title 18 that was passed pursuant to the abuses of the interstate commerce clause, which resulted in the proliferation of federal law enforcement, can just go away for all I care. Police powers of crimes not listed in the constitution was left to the states by the constitution and should be that way today. Unfortunately, in the constant expansion of the federal government over the years, federal criminal code has gotten bigger and so has the DOJ. We keep justifying this expansion from the latest crisis. It was organized crime in the 30s, then more and more justification for expanding federal jurisdiction every time the next crisis arrives. Get rid of it all.

So complain about "law and order" republicans not supporting the DOJ all you want, but as a "law and order" citizen, I support law enforcement. Local law enforcement. And I support the feds when they stay in their lane and stick to the constitution. Beyond that, I don't care. Both sides can play their games all they want. I don't have to take part in it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Too bad no one spoke out or rage against the FBI or DOJ and all of those hearings on the email situation or Clinton foundation and possible corruption , back then everyone was hailing the FBI and DOJ as the heroes of law and order neither department could do no wrong- then! But now that the shoe is on the other foot and the current administration is under an on going investigation all I here is WHOA, WHOA, HOLD EVERYTHING ! the same "Law and order people " are all up and arms against these same two departments what pray tell changed!!? How did they go from being seen as hero to zero so fast? remember the chant "LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP!" I do, the DOJ and FBI was staying in their lane at that time hmm:confused:
Now everyone is so concerned that the constitution is being stepped on - now. Quantum materiae ! nothing has changed then or now and time is an illusion only to those who choose to play dead and not face whatever life throws their way

21 - 40 of 57 Posts