Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
The actions of the FBI seem to be questionable and partisan.
On a different note I do wish our president would drop his twitter account. I understand it's his way of getting to his base but he has a tendency to post before thinking.

The FBI or any law enforcement should not be above scrutiny.

Gaz

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
They are not there for their ideals. They are to uphold the law. When they let their personal political views interfere with their duties, as it appears some did, then the AG should take the legal action required. When they act in this manner THEY are the ones that damage the FBI's integrity not the president or the AG. The AG's job to enforce the law and ensure the integrity of nations top law enforcement group. Not that of individual agents. They protect their integrity by doing the job properly.
Reports out today makes your comment about "wild accusations and slanderous ravings" far from accurate.

Gaz

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Our government is not being run by the people for the people anymore, has not been for a long time.

Follow the money !
Most definitely

Reactions: Otintx

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
President Trump called himself "the law and order " candidate and with a lot of the Republican party boasted about being the living embodiment of support for ALL law enforcement agencies and that no one else could muster the support for these agencies like them. That was just last year however it seems that those same die hard supporters are now their harshest critics and I don't think that the FBI, DOJ and Mueller and his investigation team is feeling the love anymore, what a difference a year makes.
So you feel law enforcement gets a pass even when they let their personal bias interfere with their duties?
The president and the AG have to keep quiet about any law enforcement wrong doing?
That will lead to the public mistrusting law enforcement and the president. Basically what the last 8 years did.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
While I do not bother myself with who said what/who did what, my concern is for the overall well being of my country. It is ill and has been for some time, we are past a one/two term "fix" unless EVERY ONE is held accountable and NO ONE is above the law.

The present administration seems to favor this ideal but not follow it to the letter.

There is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law !

Politics/money/favors ~ in that order.

Drain the swamp !

My point exactly. Thank you for stating it better than I could.

Gaz

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Explain why the DNC refused to let the FBI do forensic analysis on their servers after they were hacked? What is the DNC hiding from their constituents and America?

You are extremely myopic if you think Russia hasn't been trying to influence America since the end of WWII, and we've done the same to them.

If you want to debate this non issue drop the partisan BS.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/5/dnc-email-server-most-wanted-evidence-for-russia-i/

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/

https://www.wired.com/2017/01/fbi-says-democratic-party-wouldnt-let-agents-see-hacked-email-servers/

At least you're consistent, wrong but consistent. The DNC gave the server to a 3rd party company to analyze and not the FBI.

So I ask you again, what is the DNC hiding from America? Russian collusion, rigging the primaries, taking millions for the Russians for helping them get controlling interest in Canadian Uranium mine?

You are being lead by the nose by the party you kowtow too.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Read the articles I posted. The DNC hired the outside firm not the FBI. The FBI didn't an outside firm to check the RNC's server for hacking. The cooperated with FBI unlike the DNC.
How it is when you can't face simple facts because of your partisan blinders.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Maybe you should do what I did and request information on that subject under the freedom of information act instead of getting this information from questionable sources such as the rightwing publications such as the nation or whatever that other one is , I might as well get my information from msnbc or fox or even bright bart, regardless the issue is the president and his childish, unrelenting tirade and belittlement of the justice department and FBI he is doing more damage to those departments then the Russians in their wildest dreams ever could! this is an undeniable fact that all news station have continually reported. I am at a loss as to why you are siding with trump on this shameful act!?
Then post it a prove me wrong. And thanks for proving once again you didn't read any of the kinks I posted. Does the truth scare you that much? I don't understand people like you that blindly follow one party.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Where's that freedom of information act info you got on an ongoing investigation that would prove my point of view wrong?

I'll reply again after you post that.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
One idea floating about is insurance , the idea is one would have to buy insurance on assault rifles
What assault rifles?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Apparently there was insufficient evidence against Clinton and her email debacle, no evidence of intent to betray or harm the United States government according to the FBI
Intent has nothing to do with the law she broke and neither does ignorance. She was found with classified emails on her private server, end of story, she broke the law and her party let her slide. At the very least it should cost her security clearance.

On another note where is the Freedom of information act material you said you received?

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Maybe you should do what I did and request information on that subject under the freedom of information act instead of getting this information from questionable sources such as the rightwing publications such as the nation or whatever that other one is , I might as well get my information from msnbc or fox or even bright bart, regardless the issue is the president and his childish, unrelenting tirade and belittlement of the justice department and FBI he is doing more damage to those departments then the Russians in their wildest dreams ever could! this is an undeniable fact that all news station have continually reported. I am at a loss as to why you are siding with trump on this shameful act!?
Where is this information you said you already requested? It proves my point of view as wrong according to you.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
This thread is about law enforcement, if you wish to continue the debate about the Clintons then we need to thread it in the off topics section if it has not been done already. My concern is that the president is destroying the reputation of the FBI and DOJ our top law enforcement agencies just because of the investigations maybe this investigation would not have even taken place if he would have given freely any information requested by either department but just like the Clintons he would rather lie to the public and cry foul when he is caught in one lie after another then blame everyone else. Remember he selected the heads of these departments maybe thinking that they would give their complete loyalty to him instead of to their oath of office and the United States. Publicly humiliating these agencies is just plain wrong!
If you can't produce the information you said you already have, man up and say so. Which thread you post it in is up to you but you are the one that said in this thread you had the proof in a Freedom of Information Act request, not me.

It's the actions of the agents that is harming the FBI and DOJ's reputation, not what Trump says. Just like it's your insistence that my point of view is incorrect and you have the information to prove me wrong but won't post the material.

In the same way, your actions make me question your honesty in this post, not the words of other posters that have a history with you, it appears, from another site.

1 - 14 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.