Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a wife or girlfriend that carries? Mine doesnt yet but will be soon. Well as soon as she fells comfortable carrying. Unlike myself she comes from a family that... Well ill jus say they arent as gun friendly as I am. Theyre not anti-gun, they jus dont keep guns around the house like we do. She loves to shoot but she just hasnt been around guns or handled guns enough to be comfortable to carry one loaded all the time. So Im breaking her in easy. Well go out on the fourwheeler and Ill have OC a gun unloaded so she can get use to havin one with her.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
My wife was around guns growing up but with three kids she's a little weary about them gettin a hold of em.. Sooo.. she doesn't carry yet but maybe will in the future once the kids are a little older and they can understand how dangerous they can be (and don't try grabbin em out of a holster, etc..)

·
Registered
12 Posts
When I started in LE my wife began to carry. I made the mistake of her first time ever shooting handing her a Colt .45. Should have been a .22 and moved up. Now she carries a S&W 442 without the lock and PINK grips. :(

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Wife carries a G27

·
Registered
275 Posts
My wife keeps a Bersa Thunder CC .380 in her car, but doesn't carry other than that. She probably would be OK with it in her purse or something if need be, just due to crime in Albuquerque.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Mine doesnt as of now, but she already has her CC pistol and we have plans to attend a class soon, Ill be going to get a refreshers course

·
Registered
275 Posts
We'll all have to get together when your ol' lady gets back and have her come shoot with my you, my wife and me. Maybe seeing another chick shooting will peak her interests. If not, we'll have to duct tape a Glock to her in her sleep!!!!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
We'll all have to get together when your ol' lady gets back and have her come shoot with my you, my wife and me. Maybe seeing another chick shooting will peak her interests. If not, we'll have to duct tape a Glock to her in her sleep!!!!!!
Definitely.. That would be a blast. i really want her to know how to use one...

You'll never know when it might save your life or someone else's. If you don't know how to use it, it does you no good having it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
My Wife is waiting for her Pistol Permit to be approved. Then we'll start with the carry options over time as she feels comfortable... She has a S&W CS9 9MM ready for pickup at my FFL's once she gets her letter!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wife carries all the time, either her SR9c or LCR, if she is dressing up... damn good shot too...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.