Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I watched that idiot Racheal Madcow last night and she was rabid. :mad:

Anti-gunners are pushing for 10-rounders as a maximum magazine capacity again. So far, there's 2 bills before the House. :(

I spent a couple hundred dollars last night for seven G17 17-rounders and three G21 13-rounders. :rolleyes:

I can remember spending $50 for a hi-cap G-19 legal magazine during the ban. For some, it was a lot better than the stock market. :confused:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
My Congressional representative said he's going to start carrying "all the time". He'll get my vote again!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I haven't purchased any mags ... except the ones that came with the pistol I purchased today.

This too shall pass. I don't expect any mag cap bills to get much play after another couple of weeks have passed.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Agreed, and if the interweb tells everyone to go out and buy mags, there will be a run on mags, prices will go up and stock will go down...

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Have sufficient magazines, insufficient funds to load them!

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
I must admit it.... I did buy a 33 round Glock magazine, mainly due to fear that the Federal powers that be will get after them.... Again....

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Natchez had G17 mags (and others) for $18.99 each.

Getting a few at this price isn't "panic" or hoarding, it's just a very good price.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Agreed, and if the interweb tells everyone to go out and buy mags, there will be a run on mags, prices will go up and stock will go down...
Agreed. I hope stupid internet rumors don't start another imbecilic buying frenzy. I still have not seen any proof whatsoever that the AZ shooting is sparking any new legislation. That's all we need is another retarded gun buying panic.

·
None
1,525 Posts
I don't see any such bill making it through this Republican HoR. The liberal medial machine will give any such bill plenty of hype, and one may even pass in the House, but I'm not particularly worried about it at this point.

---
Unless something has changed, Natchez won't ship to GA.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.