Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cheaperthandirt.com/blog/?p=3261

Found an interview with Dave Sevigny this past July. He talks about planning for matches, how he trains, and what he thinks is important to scoring well.

I thought it was interesting and that some of you guys might like to read it, too...

·
None
1,525 Posts
He seems like a pretty nice guy. At the 2009 Conyers GSSF match I spoke with him a little bit, and he seemed very approachable. When I couldn't stick around for his next shooting demonstration he loaded up and did a quick one.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Damn... now I've got to make more target stands! Thanks for the link, I took away some good ideas...

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He seems like a pretty nice guy. At the 2009 Conyers GSSF match I spoke with him a little bit, and he seemed very approachable. When I couldn't stick around for his next shooting demonstration he loaded up and did a quick one.
That's pretty cool... He seems to be a very down to earth, likable guy...

I'm surprised he hasn't written any books... That's what I was looking for when I found this interview.

Does he attend all of the GSSF events?

·
None
1,525 Posts
That's pretty cool... He seems to be a very down to earth, likable guy...

I'm surprised he hasn't written any books... That's what I was looking for when I found this interview.

Does he attend all of the GSSF events?
I've attended matches at three different venues and have only seen him at the Conyers match, which is the big daddy of GSSF matches. I don't know how many a year he makes.

I'm pretty sure that USPSA and Steel Challenge are his primary events.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.