Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else normally keep 2-3 guns in lay-away normally at different stores all at the same time or do I need to start going to counseling?

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well one place has no limit on how long I can take to pay one off. The other gives me four months and so on. Just checking to see if I needed to start a thread saying

Hello, my name is sfguard and I am a gunaholic

·
Registered
191 Posts
yes sir you do have a problem, my advice is to send me all you guns and start over from scratch.:D

·
Administrator
6,979 Posts
Well one place has no limit on how long I can take to pay one off. The other gives me four months and so on. Just checking to see if I needed to start a thread saying

Hello, my name is sfguard and I am a gunaholic
We know you pretty well, sf...

No need to start that thread... :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I have 2 waiting to be picked up, and am already deciding on my next! I think you are normal, although my wife may differ...
Ha ha. I am lucky in that sense as my wife don't care

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Does anyone else normally keep 2-3 guns in lay-away normally at different stores all at the same time or do I need to start going to counseling?
sf, I think your problem may be contagious! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts
I've found my only gun purchasing problem is a money problem. Champagne taste on a Budweiser budget. Thank God for my guy who gives me as much time as I need to pick them up and a wife who is understanding to my addiction. Then again, she's almost as bad since she likes shooting too.

·
Premium Member
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've found my only gun purchasing problem is a money problem. Champagne taste on a Budweiser budget. Thank God for my guy who gives me as much time as I need to pick them up and a wife who is understanding to my addiction. Then again, she's almost as bad since she likes shooting too.
Best kind to have there

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.