Glock Pro Forums banner

Concealled Carry Issues/Weird

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  __jb 
#1 ·
;)Does anybody else on here have issues carrying IWB with, oh let's say a Glock 27 in a Galco Walkabout IWB holster with additional mag pouch, and not being able to use urinals due to your pants wanting to fall down? Maybe I need tighter waistbands, who knows. Just something silly that dawned on me yesterday.:cool:

#2 ·
I hadn't noticed so I guess I am good

#3 ·
Just let it rip through your fly and you wont have that problem anymore.

#6 ·
the best way is to go into a stall with a door. When you undo the pants, widen your stance and this will hold up your pants. Just remember ... no foot tapping!

#11 ·
Suspenders, I'm not a fireman!!! HAHA Never been a "Pee Through the Fly Guy" either. I guess it just takes talent to hold my glock/pants up and go to the bathroom at the same time.

#13 ·
Think we've covered about all options here, otherwise, just hold it until you get home. LOL.

Or, the universal fix it product comes to mind. Use Duct Tape and tape your pants to yourself. Start from your sides, moving around back and that should cure your woes. LOL! Hope this helps.;):D:):eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.