Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a gun-lover and a California resident (I know, insert your own joke here)...

But wait... For all of you Glock.Pro residents of freedom-loving states who don't bother to follow California gun-law politics (and who can blame you?)...As Dingo noted in a February post on this Forum... There (amazingly enough) is good news from the-once-Golden State, thanks to the Calguns Foundation and the Second Amendment Foundation: SAF, CGF Score Ninth Circuit Victory in Richards Carry Case | Calguns Foundation

With a Tip of the Cap to the organizations named above - and especially to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, I thought it might be a good idea to explore documented cases proving they all got it right...

https://calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=858390

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...worth sharing with pizza delivery drivers - who knew?

· Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When all you can do is laugh or cry, ya gotta have a sense of humor.

<<I asked the senior deputy sheriff what would help my application in the eyes of the sheriff. I noted that I could submit documentation of my understanding of the laws of self-defense and gun training. He said that documentation was OK and to submit what I have, but that biggest factor in the sheriff's decision was the "good cause" letter. For this he told me that it would be helpful for me to "get mugged a couple of times" during the 6 months I was establishing residency. "I don't know that I would want to go out and get mugged just to get a carry license," I responded, smiling back at him. To which he replied, "Well, just go a couple of blocks from here and you shouldn't have a problem." (Recall the 16th and Mission BART station a couple of blocks away.)>>

The Calguns Foundation and Licenses to Carry Concealed Weapons in San Francisco and Other Counties in California | Gun Culture 2.0

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.