Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is a thread on this already I apologize, I couldn't find it ...

Does anyone carry a Glock 21 concealed? I love my 36, but I'd really like to get (ideally) a Glock 30 or a 21 if I can find one, mostly because of their higher capacity. But the 21 is a handful so I'm curious if anyone has successfully concealed it. Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have a 21, but don't CCW it. I feel that's a bit on the big and heavier side so I just run a smaller Glock. Not that it couldn't be done, but you'd have to consider weight, size, concealablity. I would think that under just a t-shirt it'd be tougher, unless you were a larger individual to begin with.

·
Registered
293 Posts
+1 on the G30. I do have an IWB which accomodates my G21. It works but as was stated, its a little uncomfortable to sit down with (driving specifically). I never tried it in the summer with a lighter shirt, but in colder weather, I usually wear coats or hoodies and I had no issues with printing.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love a 30S, but finding even a 30SF right now without mortgaging the farm is difficult enough. I have fairly large hands which don't fit terribly well on my 36, which led me to consider the 21.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.