Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guy is asking $350. Claims 150 to 200 rounds through it...years old, was his "under the seat in the truck gun". Says fair cosmetics, but brand new mechanics.

My other thought is that same money will get me a Glock 45 cal from police tradein. Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just to mention, s&w stopped making all their steel frame pistols except for their 1911's recently. parts/repairs may be costly as i don't believe their warranty covers guns that old.
While awaiting a minor repair on the truck today, sitting in the lobby, I noticed a a copy of "rifle hunter" magazine or such that had an ad for a new 1911 (Jan 2010) with a MSRP of ~$650. can't remember brand... :-(

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Smith & Wesson made a 5946 9mm sort of 1911 looking model.... Could that be what you are looking at? There are several on Gunbroker.com @$400.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
While awaiting a minor repair on the truck today, sitting in the lobby, I noticed a a copy of "rifle hunter" magazine or such that had an ad for a new 1911 (Jan 2010) with a MSRP of ~$650. can't remember brand... :-(
Probably a Springfield armory milspec. I'm looking to get one as soon as I can find a NM frame one. Great guns for the money.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.