Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ya gotta see this. I shared it with TheLaw and posted at his suggestion:

This is an interview by an MSNBC reporter calling for more restrictive gun control using the tragedy in AZ as his basis. He interviews the young man with the CCW who came around the corner just as the BG hit the ground, and helped hold him there. You won't like the start but you'll love when it gets to minute 4:30. Check it out. Somebody in AZ let us know how we can get ahold of this young man and thank him.

TimD

Reactions: GlockNewb

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
It was a good video. Typical "gun lover" starts out talking about all the rifles and shotguns he owns and how he loves to hunt and shoot but.... he doesn't own a handgun and wouldn't know what to do with one if he did. The the 30 round mag comes into discussion. No one needs a 30 round mag, etc.. I have never understood that train of thought. What difference does it make if I am carrying a 30 round magazine or two 15 round magazines? Outlaw 30 and 15 rounders, what difference does it make if I carry 3 - 10 rounders? It's a silly concept, and of course the main thing that these guys always miss; Criminals don't follow laws, regardless of how you word them or how many you make.

Then the guy that helped hold down the shooter told the reporter how it was. Great video.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What I thought was interesting is that the reporter didn't have the guts to go toe to toe with the young man. He was obviously to articulate to be manipulated, I think it took the reporter by surprise.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I've been a LEO for going on 12 yrs now and I have always been a firm believer In A Law Abiding Citizen's Right to Carry. More law abiding citizens carrying on the streets makes my job easier and sends a message to the criminals aka. "wolves" that "Sheepdogs" comes in all shapes and sizes. Joe did an outstanding job setting that Ed character straight.

Deep down inside and sometimes even out loud I say to myself "Hell Yea" every time I hear of a criminal getting what they deserve by a armed citizen.

You all stay safe out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.