Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I wish I could get the time off work to even try out for something like this. Oh well sfguard, welcome to the working poor.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I couldn't see you on the drama show. I tried enjoying the show but the whole "reality" drama show thing gets old really fast. I couldn't make it past the first few episodes. Removed from the Tivo after that.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I couldn't see you on the drama show. I tried enjoying the show but the whole "reality" drama show thing gets old really fast. I couldn't make it past the first few episodes. Removed from the Tivo after that.
Your probably right I could see a assault charge in my future on the show but just think of the ratings!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Yeah that's what i was thinking. The whiny one would probably push you over the edge and then you would push him over the edge, literally. :)

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Yeah that's what i was thinking. The whiny one would probably push you over the edge and then you would push him over the edge, literally. :)
But just think of the ratings! LOL

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah I couldn't keep watching it. It was like "the real world" with guns lol. Too much drama. They each go into the little room with the camera for whining purposes lol
that's what reality shows do though. They put together personalities that will conflict so people will argue because that increases ratings, unfortunately.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I had to fast forward to the shooting scenes-- thank God for Tivo. I didn't have any patience for the interpersonal dramas.
Yeah it was just too much. Plus the one guy ( I don't know or care what his name was) whinning about being some grandmaster pimp daddy pain IPSCDPAWHATEVER champion and couldn't shoot a Beretta. I don't care what you supposedly are. You want to impress me hit what your shooting at.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I had to fast forward to the shooting scenes-- thank God for Tivo. I didn't have any patience for the interpersonal dramas.
the producers don't seem to realize that the type of people who watch firearms related shows (us) don't like the typical reality show "drama". i think the viewership on this particular one would increase if they left that stuff out.

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
I watched it just to see who won...

It's the only reality show I have ever watched... and I recorded it so I could buzz the lame stuff...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I like you guys was turned off by all the "drama". And quite honestly, I wasn't real impressed with the skills either. Don't get me wrong, I'm certainly not claiming to be a great shooter but I was hoping to pick up a tip or two and the show just never really delivered. I expected more.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I watched one "reality show", the first episode of Survivor and realized I didn't like it, because absolutely nothing was "real"!
I agree with DWinter on the marksmanship skills. You can probably see better marksmanship skills on the streets of Charlotte, NC any
weekend night! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.