Votes: 30 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.8%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take a poll and see how many people that have their CPL carry a round in the chamber and how many dont. it goes like this of you carry in type: (in) and then put the # you are after it. for instance

first person ; in 1
2nd person ; in 2
3rd in 3
If you dont carry in the camber do the same thing

out 1
out 2.

I will start

out 1

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
In 3. :eek:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Carry: out 2

On the glock most of the time, but it depends where I'm going. My DAs are all chamber loaded. Bedside gun is chamber loaded

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Yes,please just add a poll.

To answer the question;

ALL my firearms are carried with one in the chamber.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Made it a poll for you OP

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Made it a poll for you OP
Thanks sfguard, I got somewhat confused. Thanks for clarifying the poll! I carry chambered. Like Texas Ranger Charlie Miller said "Hell yes it's dangerous, If it wasn't dangerous, I wouldn't carry the S-O-B!

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I ALWAYS have a gun on me and it is ALWAYS loaded/chambered

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
is it impossible for people to just put "in or out" and NOT put their opinions about others that are that nobody cares about. yuo are entitled to your own but that wasnt the point of the poll. AND SOOOOORRRRY!! THE NEW GUY DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD "ADD A POLL TO ANY THREAD" IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY ALONG THEN DONT!!!! BOLOCKS

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
is it impossible for people to just put "in or out" and NOT put their opinions about others that are that nobody cares about. yuo are entitled to your own but that wasnt the point of the poll. AND SOOOOORRRRY!! THE NEW GUY DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD "ADD A POLL TO ANY THREAD" IF YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY ALONG THEN DONT!!!! BOLOCKS
we're just trying to be helpful

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.