Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I read the FAQs on this company's site. It says you can have too little applicator or too much. LOL. I think I will leave this stuff up to the experts. :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
I read the FAQs on this company's site. It says you can have too little applicator or too much. LOL. I think I will leave this stuff up to the experts. :)
Agree. $100 kit is too pricey for very many trail runs. Would be cheaper by the time I got the hang of it to just have someone else do it! LOL!

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
That does look like a pretty cool kit, but seems a little to expensive to have the FAQ page say you could have too much or little. I would like to try it though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dipping actually went pretty good. The camo has been on there for about 3 weeks and I have taken it to the range and gone through about 200 rounds with no signs of wear

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Did a google search to try to find more on this and found a lot of "new users" creating threads just like this one. Never actually found what seemed to be a real customer of this product.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I think the point was, the OP joined to push a product, hasn't really participated in the forum, and when Shownarou googled him, he found lots of similar forums where an OP comes on and posts one or two post about the product but no real user reviews on how it actually works.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts