Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
L.A. Times 9.13.2013
Legislators moved to expand the state's already stringent gun controls, voting to outlaw sales of rifles with detachable magazines and enlarge the list of crimes that result in a 10-year ban on possession of firearms.

Under SB 374, by Senate leader Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento), those who already own assault weapons without fixed magazines would be required to register them by July 1, 2014. A second bill, by state Sen. Lois Wolk (D-Davis), would expand the list of crimes that could disqualify Californians from possessing guns.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
L.A. Times 9.13.2013
Legislators moved to expand the state's already stringent gun controls, voting to outlaw sales of rifles with detachable magazines and enlarge the list of crimes that result in a 10-year ban on possession of firearms.

Under SB 374, by Senate leader Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento), those who already own assault weapons without fixed magazines would be required to register them by July 1, 2014. A second bill, by state Sen. Lois Wolk (D-Davis), would expand the list of crimes that could disqualify Californians from possessing guns.
Lets here it for COMMIE-FORNIA. Come on folks......OKLAHOMA is waiting for you. Here you can have what you want, with large capacity magazines and even open carry. I know that my FrogLube distributer just moved from that stupid state. Oh well, Obama will take care of everyone there and the people who loose their lives will be from "natural selection" just ask Eric Holder.

·
Super Moderator
6,494 Posts
Eric Holder should have already been in jail !

·
Registered
581 Posts
Why doesn't California just outlaw guns completely. Hand out flowers and a hash pipe. Hell, that's what they're trying to do anyways. So unrealistic, and out right WRONG what they get away with. I will never live in California, I just don't get it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
L.A. Times 9.13.2013

We need to recall Steinberg.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Why doesn't California just outlaw guns completely. Hand out flowers and a hash pipe. Hell, that's what they're trying to do anyways. So unrealistic, and out right WRONG what they get away with. I will never live in California, I just don't get it.
Give them time they will. They are going one step at a time hoping that it goes un-noticed and without a whimper

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.