Glock Pro Forums banner

Would you buy magazines at a discounted that through the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Sorry I fat fingered the poll question.

But that would be a great.

Check out Site Announcements.. It has the thread that sparked this poll question.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Do you have to buy all the same caliber or model? If not it may not be a bad deal

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good question.. This topic was raised by Rob... I'm going off the notion that we could have our own respective calibers/models. If not I wouldn't want to get a mag that I couldn't use.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Who is going to get the ball rolling so to speak? I nominate hmmmm. you. Was after all your idea

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Count me in, Id go for GLOCK factory mags, need 2 for my 23 and 3 for my 27. But now the question is, what supplier do we go to?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rob brought it up, I think he looking into it on his end..

I'll check local and online stores to find a deal.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
OK, I have sent an email to Larry Potterfield over at MidwayUSA. I think it might be a long shot, but what the hell, I figured Id give it a try.

I basically asked if we could get 6-10 members together, wanting 2-3 mags a piece for 9mm, .40 or .45 GLOCK pistol families, if he wouldnt mind supporting us in a Group Buy, reduced price deal.

I will let yall know what he says. Hopefully it shouldnt take too long to hear back from him, last time I emailed him, I didnt get a reply for about a month. Anyways, heres to hoping he will go for it.

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
I think this idea kinda faded... Running the group buy would be time consuming because everyone would want different magazines...

Plus, not sure how much you could save when genuine Glock magazines can be purchased for $20 when they are on sale. I'm not sure how much cheaper you could find them...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think this idea kinda faded... Running the group buy would be time consuming because everyone would want different magazines...

Plus, not sure how much you could save when genuine Glock magazines can be purchased for $20 when they are on sale. I'm not sure how much cheaper you could find them...
Unless the Company doing the group buy is willing to mix and match different caliber mags....... Selling 20+ mags is better then 1 or 2 reguardless of caliber I think...

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Unless the Company doing the group buy is willing to mix and match different caliber mags....... Selling 20+ mags is better then 1 or 2 reguardless of caliber I think...
Good point!

·
Registered
779 Posts
I would definitely be interested in buying another two g19 mags as well as another 33rnd mag :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.