Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
You almost had me. I had 2 items in my cart before I gained control of myself and decided not to spend money logo'd clothing today. I had the $40 fleece pullover and a leather notepad in my cart. Nice items and the price on that fleece isn't bad since it was previously $70. I just don't "need" it that bad.

Thanks for the heads up though. Had I not just ordered a ton of ammo I probably would have "checked out".

·
Registered
221 Posts
You almost had me. I had 2 items in my cart before I gained control of myself and decided not to spend money logo'd clothing today. I had the $40 fleece pullover and a leather notepad in my cart. Nice items and the price on that fleece isn't bad since it was previously $70. I just don't "need" it that bad.

Thanks for the heads up though. Had I not just ordered a ton of ammo I probably would have "checked out".
Ha Ha, I just did the same!

I selected the heavy Jacket, and the 1 gun range bag, but after shipping and tax it came out over 70.00, not a bad deal, but since Im saving money for Glock #2....oh well!

·
Registered
612 Posts
They do have some nice stuff there...looks like they have expanded the line a bit too me. Can't afford to order as am already down a weeks salary due to recovering from a !x%*./*&3x!$ pitbull attack...and on my shooting hand no less @$%.?*%#@

·
Registered
594 Posts
Besides the new 19, just invested in a SIRT training pistol for some classes here, really don't want to spend now. Newb I hope you're OK.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks all. Am ok...no nerve damage. Sore, PO'd and little movement while wounds grow back together. Fortunately, was not a "grab and shake" attack...more like a snake bite...but tore it up pretty good. Be ok in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
That sucks GN. I'm sorry to hear that happened. Hope you recover quickly.

·
Super Moderator
7,037 Posts
Thanks all. Am ok...no nerve damage. Sore, PO'd and little movement while wounds grow back together. Fortunately, was not a "grab and shake" attack...more like a snake bite...but tore it up pretty good. Be ok in a couple weeks.
First I've heard about this...

Glad to hear that you are OK...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.