Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an FYI to everyone here, the BLOG section has been removed from the website. This may or may not be a permanent move but there was a ton of spamming activity going on in that section on an almost daily basis. Also, to note, there were many blog entries that were simply copies of a post in a thread, and we even had some For Sale items being posted in the Blog section. Not what I believe the section was originally designed for.

So, for now it's gone. If anyone has any concerns over that, please let us know. Thanks.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Can honestly say I have never once visited the blog area so.... Im going to miss it tons :( .... ;)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I'd posted some thoughts on a Glock 22lr conversion-- any chance I could get a copy of my posts?

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll do my best.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd posted some thoughts on a Glock 22lr conversion-- any chance I could get a copy of my posts?
The Admins are seeing what they can do for you Pistolcomp... FYI

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Glad to see it go. It did seem like duplicity to me. I had some BLOGs and like you said had the same stuff in threads as I knew folks didn't check BLOGs regularly and might not even know they existed ... I didn't until the Chief encouraged me to BLOG some stuff way back when ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts