Glock Pro Forums banner

Black Friday

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  usa1_chevy 
#1 ·
So, who actually plans on venturing out to the shopping arena on friday. Not me but I thought I would ask to see if anyone else was brave enough to. I have already purchased most of my daughter's presents this year which was no easy task as she is a very good girl. The wife however, will be lucky if I stop and get her a lump of coal from one of the dump areas on the drive home.

Back to the daughter, all I can say is thank God for e-bay. I know they are kind of a anti company but I got what she wanted and....no crowds, and nobody wanting me to take a survey. So what about you? Going shopping, already done, not doing it, or like me and being thankful for the internet and the post office?

#2 ·
On second thought I might stop and get the coal for the wife just so I can throw it at her!!!!!! LOL

#11 ·
I HAD to go out to Home Depot this morning to pick up some things
to install a new dishwasher. Not too bad there, but that's as close to shopping
as I will get today.

#13 ·
I just crawled my big lazy self out of bed. I still have no intention of going to any store today. I even got gas in the car last night.

#14 ·
My dad left the house at 0430 this morning to drive to a neighboring town to get a gun safe at TSC when they opened. It saved him $300. Of course, he had to rent a U-Haul trailer and all to get it. Still probably worth it for $300 though. I thinkt he trailer only cost $20 plus about $20 in gas.

Me ... shopping .... no chance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.