Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speed Up Your Glock: Franklin Armory Debuts Binary Trigger for Glock 17 – SHOT Show 2022

Dubbed the “G-S173,” Franklin Armory’s new binary trigger and slide kit enable a Glock 17 to fire a round on the trigger pull and on the release—what the company calls “binary mode.”
Wood Beige Metal Bumper Fashion accessory

Clik Here

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
I have to say it

I think a binary trigger on a pistol is just about the stupidest idea I’ve heard since Full Conceal.

Just go to a range and watch the lack of control most shooters have over the gun, then sit back and think about these people having a trigger that’s going to fire when those same people let go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,038 Posts
That's a bad idea... a super bad idea... It would be bad at a shooting range... Can you imagine what it would be like in a real shooting situation...

I've never seen one while ROing at our public range... I think I would be inclined to give the shooter back his range fee unless he had another gun.

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Johnny Glocks is working on a force reset trigger. As bad an idea as I think that is I still think its a better idea than a binary. At least with a force reset the gun will stop when you get off the trigger not fire another round!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I think this is another of those things that’s going to draw a lot of attention from ATF. I don’t want one for a pistol, but I wouldn’t mind having one for an AR.

The only thing preventing me from it is that my name would likely end up on a mailing list and when ATF got the urge, the triggers would be deemed illegal and there would be a knock on my door.

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
I’m afraid it’s going to be one of those things that gets people hurt. No one will take the time to understand the dynamics of pistol vs rifle - it may end up the fodder the other side wants.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and it won’t sell well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pretty sure I have no need for one.

Remember The Shotgun News ?

Long ago in a land far away lots of goodies could be had from that paper, there were always gimmicks to make your trigger a machine gun accomplice.

·
Administrator
6,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The”auto sear?” You can get the machinist plans from the internet.

No, I was thinking more of the actual trigger devices, the hand rotary crank device and such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts