Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use a MAC tools bag for the range - what have you found to work best for YOU? Mine's about 2' x 1' and has a zipper top.. pockets inside and outside.. works perfectly for 2 guns.. ammo.. some other items..

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
I found a very large and durable bag at wally world for under 20 bucks (winchester brand but made in china) I know please don't flame me, moneys tight right now. It holds 4 pistols ammo and all saftey gear needed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
3 Midway & 2 CED bags dedicated to Glocks needed something to hold all the magazines.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i got a 5.11 bag for the ridiculously low price of $24.99 from OMB a few years ago. it is an awesome range bag. i don't think they sell them anymore though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I found a very large and durable bag at wally world for under 20 bucks (winchester brand but made in china) I know please don't flame me, moneys tight right now. It holds 4 pistols ammo and all saftey gear needed.
I looked at those and they look very cheaply made and do not have pockets for extra magazines. But I guess for $20 you cant expect a great bag. If I don't find one before long I will probably be getting one. I seen one somewhere on a website that I really liked but lost the link.

****EDIT**** I found the links. http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=939259680 $60 or http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=939160870 $15

·
Registered
779 Posts
For $8 right now I am pretty fond of mine... i bought 2 more for family and to offset shipping... Has 1 main compartment, 7 mag holders, and 2 pockets. I take 2 boxes of ammo, safety glasses, mag loader and firearm + mags in it with plenty of room for 1 more box of ammo and maybe some small tools... If i already had my CCL i would go ahead and load the mags ahead of time.

^^ THIS PICTURE IS A LINK ^^ ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
midwayusa's bag is great too-but that thing is freakin huge!
dont know if you were referring to the one i posted or not but I can assure you its not huge...
9" x 14" perfect for 1 pistol... maybe 2 if 1 is a sub-compact

That gunmate bag you mentioned is very nice though... when I ever get more than 1 pistol im taking to the range with me I would probably consider that one.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.