Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,030 Posts
Like TheLaw, I don't use lasers much... I have a cheap one that I use for dry firing, but not for actual self defense... I do have a TLR-1s light on my home defense gun...

I also like Ameriglo night sights... Rick at Ameriglo is a very friendly, helpful guy and always willing to mix and match sight sets if that's what you want... plus Ameriglo makes a quality sight...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have a lazer max on my g21 and by the time i shoot my second round it shuts off.?????? spent almost 300.00 if i had it to do all over again i would have bought night sights and a tactical (hand held ) light. don't care for lights on guns, if it's the only light near you when the wolves are breaking down your door and you are getting all your family in a safe spot you might be pointing a loaded gun at them so you can see them in the dark..but to each his or her own.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I like the different color front/rear sight combos. I think it helps one focus on the front sight. My Ameriglos are Green front/yellow rear. The green is also brighter than the yellow so it really helps me focus.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I like green best, although orange comes in second. The green always works for me.

Depending on what your project is, I like Glock night sights. I also like Trijicon HD. But, the best dollar value in night sights are Glock. At $57.00/set, can't beat them. They work, their tough.

I thought about a laser, but, with my eyes, I would be a casuality looking for the dot. Tritium sights always work for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.