Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Yup that's the one - it doesn't lock it in at all.. don't do any handstands with it ;) But it's great for the price!

N87.jpg

·
Registered
14 Posts
check out the comp-tac IWB holsters. I carry my G21 and G30 and easily conceal either with the c-tac holster. however they are a bit pricey but IMO they are worth the money!

·
Registered
204 Posts
check out the comp-tac IWB holsters. I carry my G21 and G30 and easily conceal either with the c-tac holster. however they are a bit pricey but IMO they are worth the money!
I have a m-tac really like it and like the c-tac it had wide range of adjustability..rydd2

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have an ROG (Richard Olsen Gunleather) $50.00 1 1/2 belt loops 25 degree fwd cant an execellent holster for the money.I am also waiting on an Alabame Holster Co. kydex with a 25 degree fwd cant,it's called the clipper,$57.00 shipped.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i just got the 23 friday and the shop i deal with for holsters/galco less 10% won't have the triton kydex until aug 6th.

i use the same holster for both the railed and non railed sig 229's interchangeably.

·
Registered
551 Posts
"the Best" is highly subjective depending on body size and shape. But honestly check out www.RavenConcealmentSystems.com there is a long wait on them but they make awesome gear. lifetime unconditional waranty and they have great customer service. I've been running a Light compatible phantom for 2 years now in training, instructing, high round count classes ect and have been extremly satisfied.

·
Registered
431 Posts
a holster is something I am shopping for now for my Glock 19 and Sig P250, since I have my CHL, thanks for the links and information

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
IWB - I can't find much better than My Milt Sparks VM II for my 1911. I have a nice IWB for my G38 made by a local leather maker named RGrizzle. He does great work and was about 20 weeks quicker (6 weeks) to ship than the average Milt Sparks timeframe of 26 weeks. His prices are competitve as well.
http://www.rgrizzleleather.com/

For OWB - I love Comp-Tac. I love their paddles as well as their Gladiator. I have a Gladiator for my 19s and a paddle for my 1911. For a paddle, I don't think you'll find one that pulls the firearm in closer to the shooter's body, and holds it there nice and tight.
http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=53

The Gladiator is an OWB with Belt Snaps. I'll never own another OWB holster with belt slots, since trying one with loops. It's 100% better in my opinion.
http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=101

I have never tried Comp-Tac's IWB holsters but I hear they aree great!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Comp-Tac CTAC for kydex
TT Gunleather Reinforced Mike's Special for leather

Other notables would include ...
Milt Sparks VMII or SSII
Brigade M-11 Ultimate CCH
Comp-Tac MTAC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts