Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about it guys and gals? Lets talk about what gen we think is best. The only Glock I own is gen3. Also the only one I have fired. Compared to my 1911's which I still own my Glock is a better preformer by far. Again thanks to Rob for this great forum and Bobbi for helping him and her support.
Play safe and share your knowlege.

·
Registered
334 Posts
If they put the 2nd gen frame on some 3rd gen internals ... well, I would buy a few. That being said, I like the 3rd the best so far.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I am REALLY liking the Gen 4s

·
Registered
226 Posts
Yeah I must say the gen 4's are pretty sweet, by far the most comfortable grip of any Glock I have ever picked up..That bieng said they do have a few kinks that need to be ironed out.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I have a gen2 and mostly owned gen3s. I love them both. Would love to love a Gen4, but I have no monies for one right now. But if I could have a my perfect Glock, I think Id go for a 22 consisting of a gen2 3 pin frame with RTF2 texture and RTF2 slide and a set of XS Big Dots. Two toned, OD Green slide over black frame. Extended mag release and ambi mag release. Thats just if I could.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I prefer 3rd generation. I think my 4th gen sucks overall, other than the grips which are really good, like sandpaper. wish i could say the same about the back straps........nightmare.

·
None
1,525 Posts
Like with all things "best" is in the eye of the beholder. I like the third gens. I like some of the changes the fourth gens have to offer, but I'm not sold on the texture of the grips.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
It must be those sensitive hands you have. I'm good to go with the 4th Gen grips and I like the mag release much better. I also have a 3rd Gen and the only complaint I have on it is that I need a larger mag release. I can't drop the mag without moving my firing grip and I don't want to do that, so off to order an extended release.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.