Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off let me say I am going to buy a high quality holster for this gun for normal apperal but i wanted somthing to carry it in that was very easy to hide in a dress shirt tucked in with belt..... sooooo I orderd a belly band. I knonw there are a lot of you out their that dont like them because you think the trigger can get pulled in them but Im not so sure that that is somthing that will happen if you carry it the right way in the band.

do you carry in a belly band somtimes, and if you do how safe do you really think it is?

if you dont carry in a bellyband ( i dont mean all the time im just saying somtimes) explain whay you think it isnt safe.

how could I make it safe?

thanks for the help

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
first off let me say I am going to buy a high quality holster for this gun for normal apperal but i wanted somthing to carry it in that was very easy to hide in a dress shirt tucked in with belt..... sooooo I orderd a belly band. I knonw there are a lot of you out their that dont like them because you think the trigger can get pulled in them but Im not so sure that that is somthing that will happen if you carry it the right way in the band.

do you carry in a belly band somtimes, and if you do how safe do you really think it is?

if you dont carry in a bellyband ( i dont mean all the time im just saying somtimes) explain whay you think it isnt safe.

how could I make it safe?

thanks for the help
You should be able to tuck in a dress shirt and hide easily with a good holster.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.