Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Purchasing a Premium Membership will give you:
- Premium Member usergroup
- Ads removed from the top, middle and side of the forum (Speeds up page load tremendously also)
- Cool Glock.pro email forwarder
- Ability to store 100 Private Messages (currently set to 50)
- Ability to have a larger avatar (100x100 instead of 80x80)
- Ability to have an animated gif as a signature (yeah.. no one really uses that)
- Access to the GF Lounge forum
- Access to the Glock News forum
- Peace of mind that you're helping to support the site :)

No one is obligated to subscribe - I'll try and think of other things to add to the subscription to make it cooler also...

How to get your Premium Membership:
Go to Settings (top/right) then click on the Paid Subscriptions link on the left side.

Or - follow this link: http://www.glock.pro/payments.php

It's $3/month via PayPal or GPal (Formerly GunPal) and is recurring until you cancel. If about 10% of the current registered users subscribe then we've got hosting covered!

Thanks to those that decide to support the site! There are some that don't believe in this sort of thing - please don't feel that you are expected or required to do this.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Alright, Im all payed up.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I will sign up this weekend sometime.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just added the ability to use GPal (formerly known as Gunpal) instead of Paypal if you wish... Paypal isn't liked so much in our industry.. you can use either though :)

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Been hearing of some problems starting to occur with gunpal. I haven't signed up to use them yet I really hope they get it worked out though. I really like the idea behind them

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Ok, you should have my money

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Today marks the one month mark of introducing paid/premium memberships. We currently have 6 premium members and I was actually thinking it'd take off a little bit better...

If you enjoy the site please consider purchasing a premium membership - it's $3/month (that's 10 cents/day) - think of the things you bought this weekend for more than $3.00.. ;)

The first post in this thread explains the benefits of a premium membership, but what it also does is allows me to spend the time I need to on the forum with updates or fixes, etc..

If you have questions - shoot me an email: [email protected]

Thanks guys,
Rob

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
I'm in. I just hadan't seen the thread. I've got to stop using the New Post only feature instead of looking at the individual forums.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.