Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen and ladies, I have bought my first Glock (19). Already I see it shoots well and I want to upgrade the connector to 3.5 lb scherer part. Also, I am ready to read and am looking for an opinion on Morgan Bookman's how to manual on such customizations. I am not highly tech in nature but can handle "simple" tasks.

This weapon is meant to be an occasional carry concealed weapon for me. It's light and after expending only 40 rounds personally can chew a chunk out of the center of the bull at 7 yards. Obviously I have a long way to go for 2" groups at 25 yds.

Lightening the trigger pull and replacing the plastic recoil spring assembly should help the situation.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Welcome to Glock pro! The 19 is the best model Glock makes IMO. Thanks for joinin up and enjoy the 19!

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Yes sir. Welcome tot he forum. The G19 is in my opinion, the best all around GLOCK. I can understand and even agree with the connector but in my opinion, there is no need to change out the spring, unless it's a 4th Gen that is giving you issues, which your post did not seem to indicate.

Honestly, GLOCKs run flawlessly until people start messing with them. Take that for what it's worth. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,976 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums...

The Glock 19 is a great gun... probably the most popular Glock of all... Changing the connector isn't a bad idea, but I might wait until I had shot the 19 a bit more... I'd probably hold off changing the recoil spring assembly, too... No matter what version 19 you have...

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Welcome to the Glock.pro forums...

The Glock 19 is a great gun... probably the most popular Glock of all... Changing the connector isn't a bad idea, but I might wait until I had shot the 19 a bit more... I'd probably hold off changing the recoil spring assembly, too... No matter what version 19 you have...
What he said! Oh.... G'Day and welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts