Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
maybe you should have asked if some here where not so normal ... might get more of a response.

·
Administrator
7,045 Posts
I'm interested in UFO stuff...

The problem is that with 98 hundred quinzillion sightings that not one unobtanium lug nut has been found yet...

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I have seen things I couldn't explain happen at VIOLENT crime scenes. I don't necessarily believe in ghosts or whatever but there has been things I didn't have the answer to.

·
Premium Member
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We watch all of the tv shows listed on there... kind of addicted to it all since our experience when living in RI.. i'll post the RI story on BCP sometime soon ;)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
for sure! i like fact or fake: paranormal files, and destination truth. used to watch ghost hunters, but they show nothing but reruns, and they've obviously faked some stuff on their season premier shows, like the jacket collar tug lol

never could gent into ghost hunters international. that show's a snore festival for me.

ghost adventures is ok, but they start screaming like teen girls every time a noise is heard...

so, yes, i do watch them lol

i've never seen a ghost, but have seen UFO's quite a few times....

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
I believe in ghosts and other beings out there, havent seen neither yet though. My sister gets big into ghost hunting. Before she and her hubs moved up to MN, she use to go on local ghost tours, I talked to a couple of the other peoples that she had gone with and they said that when my sister would join the bunch, there would be more activity and spookiness.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I believe in ghosts and other beings out there, havent seen neither yet though. My sister gets big into ghost hunting. Before she and her hubs moved up to MN, she use to go on local ghost tours, I talked to a couple of the other peoples that she had gone with and they said that when my sister would join the bunch, there would be more activity and spookiness.
She's one of them people that draw the ghosties out...can't remember whatcha call'em though...!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.