Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a little Google search last night on gandgun cleaning products and techniques. Came across a product that looked interesting called Gunzilla BC-10. Just curious if anyone here has used it or heard about it.

Here is a link to their website: http://www.gunzilla.us/

I've always used Rems Oil and Hoppes products, but I'mm willing to look at some of the new stuff it it works better!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I've never heard of it but it sounds interesting. Buy some and give us a review. I like the all in one products IF they do all they say they will do well.

My favorite gun cleaning/lube product is Eezox aerosol spray. It cleans, lubes, and prevents rust all in one and smells great. It seems to go a great job. I like it so much I have started buying some of their other products when I can find them. I recently purchased a can of their wet oil but haven't used it yet. I am trying to finish off all the random stuff I have first as a matter of house keeping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.