Glock Pro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
midwayusa has the best bags for the money (on sale right now), but they totally screw you on shipping. i've found some on optics planets cheap (free shipping), but they're not quite as nice as midway's.

i'm looking to spend maybe $25-$40. i need two.

i've checked quite a few sites, if anyone knows a good one i missed plz let me know

thank you guys :)

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
As much as I hate to say it did you check on E-Bay? I hate some of their policies but I can't hold that against the sellers. especially when they have what I am looking for.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
good call. didn't check there. i've only ordered off ebay once in my life. don't really trust it lol. worth a looksee though
I buy lots of reloading supplies and what not off there. I have yet (knock on wood) to have a problem. Just looked at range bags on there also. They had several that looked fine to me I of course don't know what someone else would think.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I buy lots of reloading supplies and what not off there. I have yet (knock on wood) to have a problem. Just looked at range bags on there also. They had several that looked fine to me I of course don't know what someone else would think.
hmmm yeah found a couple good prices already. from a+ powersellers too, so i guess it's ok lol

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
LaPoliceGear is good to go. I got the Midway Large Range bag as I usually carry a video camera and other items besides my gins and ammo. It works well but can become a pain to carry after a long day of shooting.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LaPoliceGear is good to go. I got the Midway Large Range bag as I usually carry a video camera and other items besides my gins and ammo. It works well but can become a pain to carry after a long day of shooting.
yeah it's a very nice bag, but that thing is huge lol. they have the smaller competition size too....

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)

http://www.amazon.com/Gunmate-Range-Black-Removable-Dividers/dp/B001G4ZQR6/ref=pd_sim_sg_5

I have one of these... It's perfect for carrying two guns and I almost always carry two guns... has side pouches that each come with a gun rug... I have others, but this has remained my favorite...
thanks for the review. i actually had my eye on that one. it's on optics planet for $25. seems like a lot of case for the money. since i'm ordering two, my balance would be enough to qualify for optics planet's free shipping($30 minimum).

jb, can you fit your ear muffs in there too with the two pistols/ammo?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I carry one of the smaller bailout bags from LAPG. I used to have the large Midway bag TheLaw is referring to. It's a fantastic bag but too large for me. I put too much stuff in it and it got too heavy. The size makes it bulky to carry too. If they have a smaller one get it. The LAPG bags are great though and really cheap. They are great to do business with but I spend waaaaay too much money with them. They always have good stuff on clearance and shipping is reasonable.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
Volgrad has that right! You can't go to LaPoliceGear.com to buy just one thing. They suck you in with their deals... :)

·
None
1,525 Posts
I also recommend LAPG, but be advised that once you get on their mailing list they will suck the money right out of your wallet.

As for Midway, check the shipping options. I've always thought them pretty reasonable on shipping based on the items that I have bought.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.