Glock Pro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of my Wilsons I really need to take more pics of my others but just don't.

Wilson Combat CQB Tactical LE

Another Wilson

H&Ks anybody?

Trying to see who all is out there in computer land

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
Nice guns! Are they all .45's?

Your second picture looks like a Kimber Ultra Carry II to me... I know that it isn't, but does it look the same because they are both 1911 type guns?

Does one company manufacture all the 1911 pistols?

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice guns! Are they all .45's?

Your second picture looks like a Kimber Ultra Carry II to me... I know that it isn't, but does it look the same because they are both 1911 type guns?

Does one company manufacture all the 1911 pistols?
There are lots of companies out there that manufacture 1911s. The ones I posted happen to both be Wilson Combat out of Arkansas. I also have Kimbers and what not. All my 1911s are 45acp.

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
There are lots of companies out there that manufacture 1911s. The ones I posted happen to both be Wilson Combat out of Arkansas. I also have Kimbers and what not. All my 1911s are 45acp.
I know you have several Glocks. Do you ever worry about the different handling (safetys, etc) of the 1911's versus Glocks?

My thoughts are that I would like a Glock for home protection and a small 9mm 1911 for a carry weapon.

I used to carry a .45 on watch in the Navy, but that was many years ago... Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No honestly, I don't. I shoot with all them alot. Although, I do shoot the Glocks alot more because that is what I also use in matches most and for off duty carry. The HKs and other makes of guns( FNs, Berettas, Colts, Walthers, you get the idea)...it is rare that they go to a match. They are mostly just toys for me

·
Registered
204 Posts
sfguard, that's a nice collection of toys there! Nice 1911's too!! I like'em..can't afford'em..but I like'em! rydd2

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks rydd2. Here is the one that almost broke the bank for awhile

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I love em. Unfortunately I cant afford em.

·
Premium Member
608 Posts
Me, Im on my 3rd Kimber Custom II. Actually, Im thinking of letting it go, check the classifieds Non-Glock section if interested. Kinda hate to let it go, but If I can get something different that really peaks my interest, then I'll try it out. Happy Shootin!

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hate to hear that Boomer. I always thought Kimbers were nice guns. Heck, even named my daughter Kimber. If I ever have a son he will be Colt

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
I love my Kimber! Never thot of it as a name for a lil girl. But its kinda cute.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love my Kimber! Never thot of it as a name for a lil girl. But its kinda cute.
She is 5 and already a orange belt. Can even do one handed push ups. Anyway, when she gets a little older and starts beating up the boys I can always say............. Well, she's a real pistol isn't she? ha ha ha ha ha

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
She is 5 and already a orange belt. Can even do one handed push ups. Anyway, when she gets a little older and starts beating up the boys I can always say............. Well, she's a real pistol isn't she? ha ha ha ha ha
Haha. Thats good stuff. Ill be sure amd tell my boys to stay awayfrom any girls named Kimber. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is exactely the kind of stuff I am hoping for. LOL

·
Registered
204 Posts
My Grandson take sthose classes and got whup up good by a girl. I asked him if he went easy on her being a girl. He said " Heck no Grandpa she was really good!" You gotta respect that I told him!
By the way sfguard what do you call that "bank breaker'? Looks sweet!

rydd2

·
Super Moderator
6,946 Posts
All that and you're a commedian, too...

Funny...

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I do what I can. My wife don't appreciate it though she likes to tell me I am not half as funny as I think I am.

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My Grandson take sthose classes and got whup up good by a girl. I asked him if he went easy on her being a girl. He said " Heck no Grandpa she was really good!" You gotta respect that I told him!
By the way sfguard what do you call that "bank breaker'? Looks sweet!

rydd2
Yup alot to be said for just being a man and saying someone else was just better instead of making excuses. My toy don't have a name but I guess if it did it would be money pit or something. I don't want to talk about what that thing cost

·
Registered
334 Posts
I've never had an itch for them. Always saw it as "wow, I could buy 3 Glocks for the price of that one gun" :D

1 - 20 of 82 Posts